What is Invisalign?
With up to 2X faster results, Invisalign Clear Aligners are the preferred teeth straightening treatment for our patients. Invisalign eliminates the need to change your lifestyle, which means you can still enjoy the activities you love and eat without restrictions. Removable aligners also mean no emergency trips to our dentist’s office to repair broken brackets or wires.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign is the result of science meeting art. The aligners are transparent, include no metal, and are custom-designed for your teeth only. Invisalign Technology uses a series of trays to gradually shift your teeth into the desired position. Every two weeks, we will provide you with a new set of carefully manufactured trays to wear. Your teeth will move up to 0.25 mm per tray until they achieve their ideal position.
What are the Signs You Need Invisalign?
Invisalign is ideal for patients with mild to moderate orthodontic problems. If your case is severe, we may recommend traditional teeth straightening methods instead.
Invisalign Technology works best for correcting:
- Crooked teeth
- Open bite
- Gapped teeth
What Does Invisalign Treatment Involve?
Our Invisalign treatment process has five comprehensive stages:
Stage 1: Take impressions of your teeth
Stage 2: Design a digital treatment plan mapping out your best smile
Stage 3: Custom-create clear plastic aligners for you to wear
Stage 4: Schedule you for dental checks to monitor your progress
Stage 5: Reveal your brand new smile
What are the Benefits of Invisalign?
Straight teeth is synonymous with healthier teeth. With Invisalign, you can get your dream smile and more with benefits such as:
- Invisible appearance
- Safe and removable
- Comfortable compared to traditional metal braces
- Improved dental hygiene and oral health
- Reduced dental appointments
- No food restrictions
- Beautiful, straight teeth
Who is a Candidate for Invisalign?
You are an ideal candidate for Invisalign if:
- Your teeth and gums are in good health
- Your orthodontic problems are mild to moderate
- You want a discreet alternative to metal braces
- You prefer to maintain your eating habits
- You wish to improve your dental imperfections
- You can follow your dentist’s instructions
To determine whether Invisalign is an option for you, we invite you to schedule a no-pressure consultation where we can talk about your concerns, preferences, and expectations.
What are the Ways to Care for Invisalign?
Invisalign aligners are not as high-maintenance as you might think. Caring for them is easy:
- Remove your aligner trays when eating
- Remove them when drinking acidic and colored beverages
- Rinse them under running lukewarm water each time you remove them
- Always inspect them for calcium or tartar build up
- Use toothpaste on a soft-bristled toothbrush to clean them gently
- Clean your teeth before popping your aligners back in
We are passionate about straightening your teeth as we strive to provide:
- Modern solutions to orthodontic problems
- High-quality Invisalign treatment
- Compassionate dental care
- Smile enhancement that fits your lifestyle